Work With Us
Ex Police Jobs
Flexible: Self-Employed Full Time and Part Time jobs for retired police officers
Location: England, Wales and Northern Ireland
Rates: Typically paying around £11-40 per hour (varies by trade and location)
We are looking for community minded individuals with extensive decorating, trade or other property maintenance experience to join our Maintenance and Decorating division. We need excellent communicators who can put people at ease and clearly explain proposed works.
We welcome applications from general skills handymen and women as well as qualified electricians, carpenters, bricklayers and other trades. Qualifications are not required but trades will earn more, in line with their specialism.
We are also seeking applications for our new Relief Caretaker division which is better suited to more general DIYers who enjoy practical work and would like to play a helpful role within a friendly school or care home team environment.
For full details register your interest here:
Trust in Blue (TIB Services Ltd) is an organisation which provides self employed jobs for retired police officers and undertakes decorating, disabled adaptations, kitchen/bathroom refit, responsive repairs and planned maintenance. We also provide relief caretakers to schools and care homes to cover caretaker / site manager absence or sickness.
We work with domestic clients and as a maintenance and decorating contractor for regional and national organisations such as property managers, housing associations, schools, care homes and other sensitive locations. We operate in over 50 boroughs across England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
We primarily work with vulnerable, young, elderly and disabled clients bringing new levels of integrity, peace of mind and customer service to the maintenance sector and we need solid and reliable people to help us do this.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of being self-employed:
- This is not a franchise and there is no cost to join
- Flexible working hours – part time and full time
- The freedom to choose:
- the area you cover, usually within 45 minutes of your home
- the types of work you do
- your daily and hourly rate
- Schedule your diary and decide how much work you take on
- Create a healthy work life balance and enjoy your retirement
- Be your own boss
- Exclusively ex police jobs
Benefit from being part of our team:
- Connect to our national and regional client base
- Work under an established brand
- Company livery, ID card and van signage provided
- Free leaflets, posters and promotional materials
- Our industry accreditations open up new opportunities
- Hassle free, we handle your enquires and admin
- Invoicing and payments managed for you
- Jobs for retired police officers only
For full details register your interest using the form above.