Last updated: 03/04/2018
We (TIB Services Ltd.) understand that your privacy is very important. We are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all users of our website and services we provide and complying with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Please read this policy carefully. When requesting a quote or using our website, you are agreeing to the practices described below.
Who we are:
For the purpose of the data protection laws, the data controller is TIB Services Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales, with registered company number 172598474, whose registered office is located at Unit 112 Battersea Business Centre, 99-109 Lavender Hill, London, England, SW11 5QL.
If have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Information we may collect from you:
Information that you provide to us, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number and other registration information, details of your household or business, any information about you or your property and any other information that you choose to provide voluntarily, when you:
• submit a booking enquiry through our website or social media channels
• correspond with us by telephone, post or email
• subscribe to receive any newsletter we may offer
• report an issue with our service
Information that we may collect automatically each time you visit any of our websites:
• basic demographic information and preferences (if you opted in for sharing demographic data in your Google Account; technical information, e.g. the type of device you use, network information, your operating system, the type of browser you use, etc)
• statistical data about our users’ browsing actions, interactions and navigation through our websites. Please note that this data does not identify any individual
The lawful basis for processing the information you give us and how we use it:
We collect and process this data:
• to manage your booking or respond to a booking enquiry and to arrange the performance of a service
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us
• to provide you with the information that you request from us
• to communicate with you about any comments, complaints or feedback
• to notify you about any changes to our Terms
• to communicate any information about your booking with you
• to ensure that content on our website is presented in the most effective way for you and your computer/device
• to provide you with information about services we offer that we feel may interest you by post, telephone or email
We will send that information only if:
• you have consented to this; or
• the information is about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you (and you have not opted out of receiving such marketing messages) or
• after opting out (and/or unsubscribing) you continue to use our services or
• where we are permitted to do so by law without consent, for example, if you have provided us with a company email address. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Where we store and process your information
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure server. Our website is hosted by https://www.tsohost.com/
Payments are processed by our selected third party payment processing services, Total Web Solutions. These payments are encrypted. We do not store any of your credit or debit card details in connection with your payment.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will retain your information for 5 years and delete it after that is your account has become inactive.
Disclosure of your information
We will only share your personal information with third party service providers if it is necessary or reasonably required for any of the purposes listed below:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• If all or substantial amount of TIB Services Ltd’s assets are acquired by a third party. In this case, personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets
• If when you are paying for the service you decide to pay by credit or debit card, we will share your payment-related information with entities we have engaged to process payments and provide similar financial services (for example fraud prevention). In any such case the service providers are allowed to process only the information solely for the purposes necessary to perform the requested service.
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms or to protect the rights, property or safety of TIB Services Ltd., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• If you do not make payments that you owe in relation to services provided to you by TIB Services Ltd., in which case we may disclose your personal data to credit reference agencies and to fraud prevention agencies for the purposes of fraud prevention. We may also disclose your personal data to debt collection agencies which may use your information to trace your whereabouts and recover the debts. The information which we provide to such agencies may in turn be provided by those agencies to other organisations which may use your personal data to perform similar checks. Information recorded by fraud prevention agencies may be accessed by organisations in other jurisdictions;
• Protect clients and/or any third parties;
• If we are forced to protect our own rights, property and operations (enforcing contract performance or pursuing remedies or limiting damages we may sustain).
TIB Services Ltd. complies with processing legislation to ensure that all data is processed in accordance with data protection laws and in a manner that ensures appropriate security of all personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage. We regularly review our processes to ensure that all the appropriate measures are used.
However, please note that no server, network or data transmission over the internet is 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted through our website and account systems and make no assurance about our ability to prevent any such loss or misuse. By choosing to share any information with us, you are accepting this risk.
Access to your information
You have the following rights in regard to your personal data:
• the right to be informed
• the right of access to the information we hold about you
• the right to rectification
• the right to erasure
• the right to restrict processing
• the right to data portability
• the right to object
• the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
Our Helpdesk team will respond to requests for access, erasure or correction of information within 30 days, free of charge. Data requested will be provided in a commonly used electronic format e.g excel or csv file. We can refuse or charge for requests that are manifestly unfounded or excessive. If we refuse a request we will tell you why. You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority and to a judicial remedy. You must do this without undue delay and within one month.
Additionally, you can limit the personal information you share. The only way we collect personal information is when you provide it to us voluntarily. You can choose to browse TIB Services Ltd’s website without ever submitting personal information to us.
You have a right to complain to the ICO if you think there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
Our website may, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.